Arxspan Assay — Biological Data Management
Recording and Analysis of Assay Endpoint Data
Centrally house your biological assay data
Designed for use in studies which are centrally managed and where biological data are obtained at multiple research facilities. Employ Arxspan Assay to provide study coordinators with an integrated view of study activity and assay data as reported by research team(s), and empower individual researchers to collaborate
Arxspan’s products are 100% web-based commercial off the shelf (COTS) applications used as enterprise-wide data management and collaboration solutions. The platform provides the opportunity to manage all aspects of laboratory process and workflow in a single system without the need for any custom code.
Arxspan Assay Benefits:
- Provides a natural environment for designing, managing and contributing to collaborative studies
- Easily access integrated cross-study, assay data using Arxspan Search, without the need for time-intensive data processing
- Define, collect, manage, and store assay endpoint data in one place
Ideal for assay development functions as well as LTS and HTS screening programs
Arxspan Assay Features:
- Secure endpoint data repository and search platform
- Intuitive user-defined assay definitions, plate formats, and data upload templates
- Compatible with user-preferred data analysis tools such as XLfit® or GraphPad Prism
- Ability to generate plate readouts for raw and calculated values
- Automated calculation of raw data values
- Generation of curves and heat maps
- Point knockouts of curves
- Organization of rows of assay data into custom tables for optimal display
- User access controls
- Integrated file attachment with previews of attached files
- Seamless integration with all Arxspan modules
NOTEBOOK - ELN
The Arxspan Notebook product is a cloud-based Electronic Laboratory Notebook (ELN) and Workflow solution built to serve as an authoritative repository for Chemistry and Biology data...
Arxspan Assay is a cloud-based software tool set that can define, collect, manage, and store assay endpoint data – ideal for assay development functions as well as LTS and HTS screening...
The Arxspan ChemReg and BioReg modules are a cloud-based solution built to serve as an authoritative repository for unique chemical and biological entities. The system handles...