Arxspan Integrated Chemical and Biological Registration
Integrated Registration of Chemical and Biological Compounds and Materials
Record unique reference chemical or biological entities in Arxspan Registration
The solution handles identity criteria, mixtures, and cross referencing, and provides unified search across all registered entities, including chemically intelligent searching for structures.
Arxspan’s products are 100% web-based commercial off the shelf (COTS) applications used as enterprise-wide data management and collaboration solutions. The platform provides the opportunity to manage all aspects of laboratory process and workflow in a single system without the need for any custom code.
Arxspan Registration Benefits:
Designed for both Chemical and Biological Materials and Compounds
- Easily access integrated cross-study, experiment, assay, compound or material data using Arxspan Search, without the need for time-intensive data processing
- Either a stand-alone chemical and/or biological registration system, or may easily be integrated with Arxspan modules
Make informed scientific decisions by accessing integrated data using Arxspan Search
- Registration is via an intuitive, browser-based and platform independent interface, allowing for unified registration and search across chemistry and biology, ideally suited for collaborative research needs.
- Use Arxspan Search’s Decision Support Tool to visualize and act on insights from the centralized data
- Readily integrates with other enterprise knowledge management systems
- Using our SaaS hosting platform, external collaborators can securely submit entities while internal staff can manage registrar functions without duplicating data or effort
Arxspan Registration Features
- User customizable fields and unlimited object types
- Bulk registering of materials and updating of previously registered materials
- Registrar approval workflow
- Push button registration from Chemistry ELN
- Fully integrates with all common chemical drawing formats
- Leverages ChemAxon platform to provide chemical intelligence functionality
- Register proteins, antibodies, enzymes, DNA, RNA, and cell lines, etc.
- User definable uniqueness criteria
- Ability to link uniquely registered subcomponents to describe a more complex biologic