Advancing Discovery Biology Research
Biologists face complex workflows in research. Experiments produce in vitro, in vivo, screening, assay and DMPK data, making the documentation and management of the data challenging.
Centralizing data management across the workflow allows biologists to work more effectively. The Arxspan clean, unstructured and configurable repository simplifies the complex nature of the research biologists are pursuing.
- Easily call up information related to routine procedures
- Template experiments and notebooks to facilitate rapid workflow across common protocols
- Easily access quantitative or qualitative information about biological materials
- Build higher level biologic complexes using previously registered component biologic or chemical materials
- Visualize and edit gene sequences and plasmid constructs
- Request and manage a range of assays
- Manage cell lines and vivariums, among other workflows
- Cross-reference compounds with biological activity
The Arxspan system allows an organisation to centrally manage its research while not losing any legacy information. Arxspan propels your research forward and makes sure the best decisions are made to advance your research.
Related White Papers and Information
Electronic Lab Notebook Best Practices: Lessons Learned by Sunovion Pharmaceuticals "Sunovion realized that an Electronic Lab Notebook would ...Read More →
Electronic Lab Notebook Best Practices: Constellation Pharma describes their process for selecting and migrating to the Arxspan ELN ...Read More →
Electronic Lab Notebook Best Practices: Compound Registration In this Electronic Lab Notebook Best Practices, Sunovion Pharmaceuticals describes its ...Read More →