Advancing Discovery Biology Research
Biologists face complex workflows in research. Experiments produce in vitro, in vivo, screening, assay and DMPK data, making the documentation and management of the data challenging.
Centralizing data management across the workflow allows biologists to work more effectively. The Arxspan clean, unstructured and configurable repository simplifies the complex nature of the research biologists are pursuing.
- Easily call up information related to routine procedures
- Template experiments and notebooks to facilitate rapid workflow across common protocols
- Easily access quantitative or qualitative information about biological materials
- Build higher level biologic complexes using previously registered component biologic or chemical materials
- Visualize and edit gene sequences and plasmid constructs
- Request and manage a range of assays
- Manage cell lines and vivariums, among other workflows
- Cross-reference compounds with biological activity