Centrally Manage all Research Activities
Project coordinators have to centrally manage all aspects of scientific programs, including the activity of individual scientists. To optimize effectiveness, a centralized view and simple access to all research data is critical.
For companies still using an inefficient hybrid system of paper and Excel, this centralized view is non-existent. Going paperless can help your lab maximise speed and productivity of research.
Make informed scientific decisions concerning future research directions by accessing integrated information on compounds, samples, and experiments using advanced search capabilities.
With the ArxLab system, scientific leaders can manage projects, request work to be performed, and track experimental, sample and material information in real time.
Centralized Data and Integrated Search
- Make more informed scientific decisions based on data drawn from across the entire suite of ArxLab products
- Query, visualize, and report centralized data
- Search for and view relevant experiments and data
- Prioritize and centrally manage experiment elements
- Manage materials across multiple internal or external locations
- Document inventory usage in experiments
- Access audit trails over the lifetime of a sample